Assisted Living in Pensacola, Florida
Joining an assisted living community does not mean giving up independence! Our assisted living community offers help and support with day-to-day activities to foster and promote independence for residents and guests.
Homestead Village of Pensacola is an all-inclusive senior living community, meaning that one monthly rate covers utilities, maintenance, and three nutritious meals a day served in our community’s private dining rooms. This maintenance-free lifestyle gives individuals more time and energy to do the things they want to do and live their retirement years to the fullest.
Consisting of several floor plan options, our community’s home-like setting offers private studios and suites that provide our residents with privacy and allow them to create a personalized space that feels comfortable and in line with their needs and preferences.
Homestead Village of Pensacola is thoughtfully designed to provide residents with personal space and the comforts of living in a genuine community that is host to a wide array of social, educational, spiritual, and physical activities.
Assisted Living Features & Amenities
- Private Rooms with Private Baths (Studio or Two-Room Suite)
- 24-Hour Staffing
- Emergency Call System
- Three Meals Served Daily
- Housekeeping and Flat-Linen Service
- Personal Laundry Facility (Optional Laundry Service Available)
- All Utilities and Basic Cable Television, Except Telephone
- Activity Program with Community Outings
- Scheduled Transportation
- Assistance with Activities of Daily Living (Such as Bathing, Dressing, and Grooming)
Age in Place Comfortably and Safely
Research has shown that aging in place can improve an individual’s level of comfort and wellness, as well as overall quality of life. Homestead Village of Pensacola in Pensacola, Florida, is proud to offer one of the highest levels of assisted living care, Extended Congregate Care (ECC). An ECC license allows residents to remain in our community as they age and receive expanded services that are not typically offered at standard assisted living communities.
Extended Congregate Care services enable individuals to remain as independent as possible while getting support and assistance in the necessary areas. In addition to the assisted living services offered by our community, additional care may include:
Assisted Living Support & Care
- Limited Nursing Services and Assessments
- Complete Help with Bathing, Dressing, Grooming, and Toileting
- Measuring and Recording of Vital Signs and Weight
- Dietary Management & Provide or Arrange for Rehabilitative Services
- Provide Escort Services to Medical Appointments
- Educational Programs to Promote Health and Prevent Illness
Homestead Village of Pensacola is located on the western end of Florida’s panhandle, less than thirty minutes from the Alabama state line. Our location boasts delicious food (in and out of our community!), beautiful shorelines, and culture-rich attractions. Beyond the activities and programs offered within our assisted living community, the area hosts unique events and happenings that residents, guests, and families are sure to love.